AMCC Speaker Request Information
AMCC has many qualified and experienced speakers on all topics of Alternative dispute
Resolution. The speakers AMCC promotes have been screened and individually trained.
Each of our speakers is:
to the business of public speaking. Thought, energy and attention to detail provide
for successful, effective presentations.
and has significant technical expertise, but not at the expense of dynamic presentations.
AMCC presenters are accustomed to speaking to audiences of varying sizes and demographics.
Reliable and Available
The most dreaded four syllable word when hiring a speaker? Cancellation. AMCC speakers
take their speaking commitments seriously.
Consistent and Professional
AMCC speakers are consistently rated among the most pertinent and effective speakers
at their events.
If you are interested in having an AMCC professional speak at your next event, please
contact AMCC at
(800) 645-4874 with the following information:
- Name of Event
- Date and Location
- Type of Event, include details of its context and how the event will be run
- Type of Attendees
- Anticipated Number of Attendees
- Speaker subject matter
- If compensation is available (i.e. fees, room and board)
- Describe how this event will be marketed to, including
- media, television, radio, etc.
- Contact information: name, telephone and email